Domain-driven Framework for API / Service-based Value Networks
AgileLayer’s framework for Domain-driven API & Service-based Value Networks supports Planners, Analysts and Strategists, as well as well as Solution, Enterprise and Business Architects in the conception, planning and design of API and (Micro)Service-driven Value Networks and related solution & business architectures. The Framework leverages AgileLayer’s methods, best practices, tools & templates to enable enterprises to strategically exploit (Micro)Services and the API Economy for maximum business impact and value.
The enablement of strategic Value Networks is a key contribution of the Framework.
- Identifying & Ideating Value Network Opportunities
- Value Network Situational Assessment & Gaps/Needs Identification
- Value Network Design (including Business Capability & API perspectives)
- Creation of Business Domain Models and associated API/Service Blueprints
- Business Cases for candidate Value Networks
- Value Network Blueprints and Roadmaps
- Value Assurance Models for Operational Value Networks
- Methodology for API/Microservice Identification, Planning & Definition (see diagram)
- Meta Model and Metadata content and templates
- Alignment & Governance Models for integrating Microservice & Business Architectures
- Methods, Templates and Models for aligning Agile Delivery and DevOps processes with Microservice & Business Capabilities-driven Planning
- Value Network Modeling, Design and Planning Templates, Methods & Best Practices
- Templates & Models for Integrated Portfolio Management (of: Capabilities, APIs/Microservices, Systems, Investments and Projects)
- Education, Training & Mentoring Programs
- You need to build unique, high-impact Digital Capabilities and Value Networks that leverage internal and external APIs & Microservices
- You need to better leverage 3rd Party Partnerships, Capabilities, and IT-based Assets to drive better business outcomes
- You need to materially improve the alignment of your Business Architecture and Planning methods with your Agile Delivery & DevOps processes and with your strategic IT functions & programs
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us to receive additional material or to arrange a Web-based conference or on-site visit.